Thursday, September 5, 2019

Welcome!


Dear Parents and Guardians, 

         My name is Briana Kagan and I will be your daughter's math teacher for this school year. Mathematics is my passion; I am committed to helping each one of my students develop a love, respect and appreciation for mathematical concepts.  Math is not only an important school subject, but more particularly an important subject for life. Therefore, I will ensure that I present math practically and with application to real world situations. I am always available to my students for extra help.  
      Please feel free to use my website which will give you information about this class.  I have added helpful resources for your daughter to use in order to provide addition support in math. You can also contact me by email or phone if that is more convenient. My goal is to provide your child with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that she needs to be successful this school year. I am looking forward to working with you and your daughter this school year. Let’s work together to ensure that math/success are synonymous. 


Sincerely, 
Ms. Briana Kagan  
  
  
Please visit these webpages for updated announcements on tests, quizzes, and homework! I will indicate whether or not it will be presented on google classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy National Kindness Day!